Monday, October 7, 2013

Eyes Close Falling into Illusion and the One Who Governs the Light

And Here we are again ...
Facing one of the Greatest Dilemma's of a Student ...
Finishing  Requirements


Aaaanyway ...
Earlier I was Digging through my Bag and guess what I found ?
Old activities from This Grading Period
Yay! ....

I have Uncovered an Artifact
You can Tell by the Crumpled edges It's so old ...
Anyway .. This Coat of arms was made To make up for my Missing one ...
Didn't have time to Improve it Lol
Moving on to the Next Unearthed Treasures
Ah ... My Excalibur movie Review Test thingy
Only Thing I can recall is ...
I can barely Understand the Movie Due to the bad Spot I'm at while watching the Movie at the AVR
Not to mention those Noisy Good For nothing Slackers at the Back Row
The other one is an Activity Given by Sensei
Arranging Beowulf's Sequence of Battles and Happenings

For This School Year ...
I'll Keep things a wee bit more Interesting ...
as for This Grading I'll keep my Grades at Bay ...
Balancing them Intentionally ...
We Don't want the Kids get run over by an Old timer don't they ?

For My Readers
It's been some time since I've updated This Ol` Post of Mine
Some things never change ...
But Some ..
Some will ...
In Due time ...
>:)

3 comments: